Monday, February 21, 2011

3 day Shakeology Clense - Day 1

I started the 3 day Shakeology Clense yesterday. Here is the breakdown of what I ate and how I felt:

Day 1

Breakfast - Shakeology mixed with 1 cup water and 1 banana and ice in the blender. (about 240 calories)

Lunch - Shakeology mixed with 1 cup water and ice in the blender. 1 celery stalk, 1 carrot, and 12 almonds. (about 250 calories)

Snack - Shakeology mixed with 1 cup water and ice in the blender. (140 calories)

Dinner - Salad (spring mix lettuce, carrots, green pepper, onion, mushroom, squash, brocolli) 4 oz salmon with 2 TBLS fat free italion dressing (about 300 calories)

I felt great on day 1. I was not hungry at all throughout the day and had tons of energy. I did about 40 minutes of Zumba and then did 40 minutes of yoga before bed.

Check back later for Day 2 updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment