Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shakeology Clense - Day 2

Well, I am amazed that my body can actually survive on so few calories. According to myfitnesspal.com I only had around 900 calories yesterday and really didn't feel hungry much until bedtime. Here is the breakdown of Day 2:

Breakfast - Shakeology with water & ice (140 calories)

AM Snack - apple and 12 almonds (170 calories)

Lunch - Shakeology with water & ice and an orange (220 calories)

PM Snack - Shakeology with water & ice (140 calories)

Lunch - Salad with grilled chicken & 2 TBLS of fat free italian dressing (250 calories)

Wow, I really am not believing how great I feel. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning. I can already tell that my tummy has shrunk a little and I great. The sweet cravings are gone, so hopefully that will continue after the clense.

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how this thing play outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment