Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting a Fitness Revolution

When I chose to start P90X in May of this year, I did it to change my physical appearance. I didn't know the trickle down effect this one choice would have.

I went from wanting to change my physical appearance to changing my whole way of thinking about my body. I learned that there are so many factors to determine health and fitness, not just the dreaded scale. My attitude has improved too. I am more confident and just love life in general.

But the most amazing effect has not even happened to me. It is happening to people around me, my friends and family. My results from P90X have inspired others to start the program as well. My first follower was my brother. He started about a month after me and is just about to complete his 90 days. He has already decided to do the program again. My husband Kevin started with me on the second round and we just completed phase 1. I have had at least 4-5 friends that have ordered the program and are now on their way to their own physical transformations.

A lot of people set out in life to change the world or change other people, but I have discovered that by just changing yourself you can inspire others to do the same.

So if you want to start a fitness revolution in your circle of friends, let me help you with my free coaching. Just email me @ jwinter4fitness@gmail.com or click on the link to left and sign up for a free BeachBody membership. I will be there every step of the way to help you transform your body and maybe a few of your friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment